Handshake (CURRENCY:HNS) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. One Handshake coin can currently be purchased for about $0.33 or 0.00000691 BTC on exchanges. Handshake has a market capitalization of $137.44 million and approximately $498,677.00 worth of Handshake was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Handshake has traded up 10.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,168.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,407.10 or 0.07223251 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.09 or 0.00383930 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $639.74 or 0.01356295 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.78 or 0.00120375 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $267.81 or 0.00567773 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $259.14 or 0.00549393 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $159.61 or 0.00338389 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00006536 BTC.
Handshake Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Handshake is an experiment on collaborating to create a decentralized network which results in a global allocation of names. Think of the handles or usernames you use on services such as social networks, and domain names identifying the URI for websites. Nearly all of these services were provided by trusted third parties which prevent the web from truly being decentralized. Handshake provides a means, including key management and server/service authentication, for decentralized web services to experiment. The Internet currently relies upon a single trust root DNS zone and an amalgamation of private companies providing trusted Certificate Authorities to secure the internet, Handshake is an experiment and exploration in alternatives. By providing a way to do decentralized lookup of name records, one can produce hashes and keys to identify resources over decentralized networks without a trusted Certificate Authority corporation. “
Handshake Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Handshake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Handshake should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Handshake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Handshake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Handshake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.