Flow (CURRENCY:FLOW) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. One Flow coin can currently be bought for $21.65 or 0.00045979 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Flow has traded down 2.9% against the dollar. Flow has a total market capitalization of $1.24 billion and approximately $681.33 million worth of Flow was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.93 or 0.00078435 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.97 or 0.00121015 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.40 or 0.00179287 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47,085.31 or 1.00016146 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,365.00 or 0.07147759 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $407.37 or 0.00865311 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002862 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flow is a fast, decentralized, and developer-friendly blockchain, designed as the foundation for a new generation of games, apps, and the digital assets that power them. It is based on a unique, multi-role architecture, and designed to scale without sharding, allowing for massive improvements in speed and throughput while preserving a developer-friendly, ACID-compliant environment. Flow empowers developers to build thriving crypto- and crypto-enabled businesses. Applications on Flow can keep consumers in control of their own data; create new kinds of digital assets tradable on open markets accessible from anywhere in the world; and build open economies owned by the users that help make them valuable. “
Buying and Selling Flow
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flow directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flow should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flow using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.