ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. One ZrCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00000530 BTC on major exchanges. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $855,942.24 and $49,866.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00040271 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.62 or 0.00107019 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.70 or 0.00141240 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32,438.05 or 1.00263813 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003096 BTC.
ZrCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.