yearn.finance II (CURRENCY:YFII) traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. One yearn.finance II coin can now be bought for $1,054.18 or 0.09198106 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. yearn.finance II has a market cap of $40.85 million and approximately $21.90 million worth of yearn.finance II was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, yearn.finance II has traded up 19.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00049434 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002803 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00014479 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $274.30 or 0.00846244 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006265 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
About yearn.finance II
According to CryptoCompare, “DFI.Money (YFII) is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform which aims to build products on aggregated liquidity provision, leveraged trading, automated marketing making, and more. DFI.Money (YFII) is a fork of yearn.finance (YFI), after yEarn Improvement Proposal #8 (YIP-8) which proposed to prolong the minting of the platform utility token YFI by another 2 months and with a weekly-halving emission curve was rejected. The YFII token is the native utility token of the DFI.Money platform. Users can earn it by contributing liquidity to DFI.Money's aggregated liquidity pool, and use the token for platform governance. DFI.Money currently provides a profit optimizing service for lending providers, moving providers' funds between lending protocols such as Aave, and Compound autonomously for highest return. Future strategies are being developed in its vaults section. “
Buying and Selling yearn.finance II
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as yearn.finance II directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire yearn.finance II should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy yearn.finance II using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for yearn.finance II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for yearn.finance II and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.