Signature Chain (CURRENCY:SIGN) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Over the last week, Signature Chain has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Signature Chain coin can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Signature Chain has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and approximately $4,477.00 worth of Signature Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00049551 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00014607 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $276.97 or 0.00858208 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006291 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
Signature Chain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Signature Chain aims to provide a solution to known certification issues, by offering a platform that allows anyone to certify data and files on a blockchain. Additionally, Signature Chain hopes to help other Waves projects by offering a custom and project dedicated web-wallet service. “
Buying and Selling Signature Chain
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signature Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signature Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Signature Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Signature Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signature Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.