pEOS (CURRENCY:PEOS) traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. In the last seven days, pEOS has traded down 22% against the U.S. dollar. One pEOS coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. pEOS has a total market cap of $1.10 million and approximately $2,569.00 worth of pEOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003115 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001798 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00038875 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.41 or 0.00107167 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.39 or 0.00141375 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32,115.88 or 1.00025916 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003122 BTC.
pEOS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “pEOS is a smart contract implementation of a privacy token, based on the technology that powers the anonymous cryptocurrency Monero, which is capable of running on top of EOSIO software. It allows private and untraceable transactions of, its EOS-based token, pEOS, among EOS users. Before EOSIO enabled developers to utilize system level languages like C++, the development of highly complex smart contracts like pEOS was almost impossible. “
pEOS Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as pEOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire pEOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase pEOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for pEOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for pEOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.