OKB (CURRENCY:OKB) traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 22nd. OKB has a total market cap of $711.14 million and approximately $304.33 million worth of OKB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, OKB has traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One OKB coin can now be bought for approximately $11.85 or 0.00036914 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003116 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.33 or 0.00047756 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003118 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00014090 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $266.80 or 0.00830946 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006340 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000346 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Okex is a leading digital market exchange that has issued a token to celebrate the Chinese new year and to thank customers for their support. Through the issued token, Okex aims to develop a sharing community that allows all the participants to contribute to the improvement of the Okex platform. OKB token is an Ethereum-based utility token (ERC 20) used to settle trading fees, participate in token-listing polls, deposits of verified merchants and rewards. “
Buying and Selling OKB
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKB should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.