Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 22nd. One Insights Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0176 or 0.00000054 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Insights Network has a total market cap of $3.45 million and approximately $775.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Insights Network has traded down 41.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00048112 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002759 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00014414 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $269.51 or 0.00835418 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006299 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000345 BTC.
About Insights Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Insights Network is an Ethereum-Based data exchange. A unique combination of a blockchain and Secure Multiparty Computation makes it possible to enforce the exchange of data and payment between the provider and the requester of data without third-party involvement. Insights Network allows regular users to sell their data (without disclosing their identity) directly to organizations that need it. INSTAR is an ERC20 utility token that serves as a currency on the Insights Network ecosystem. “
Insights Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insights Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insights Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.