Huobi Token (CURRENCY:HT) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One Huobi Token coin can currently be bought for approximately $8.60 or 0.00026520 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Huobi Token has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. Huobi Token has a total market capitalization of $1.44 billion and approximately $127.85 million worth of Huobi Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00049434 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002803 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00014479 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.30 or 0.00846244 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006265 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
About Huobi Token
According to CryptoCompare, “The Huobi token is an ERC-20 token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Huobi exchange. The HT tokens will be issued by an airdrop in which 60% of the tokens will be credit to the users' accounts, 20% will be used to support the platform operations and the last 20% will be used as an incentive to Huobi's team, with a freezing period of 4 years. In the future, the team plans to announce more benefits for the HT token holders. “
Huobi Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Huobi Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Huobi Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Huobi Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Huobi Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Huobi Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.