CONTRACOIN (CURRENCY:CTCN) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 22nd. CONTRACOIN has a total market cap of $6.74 million and approximately $87,193.00 worth of CONTRACOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CONTRACOIN coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00000504 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, CONTRACOIN has traded 30.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $97.80 or 0.00304626 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded 62.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CONTRACOIN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Contracoin, founded in Southport Australia in 2018, is a Global Real Estate Blockchain-powered platform by Contracorp Limited, which allows real estate agents, brokers and property developers to gain exposure to international real estate investors.Contracoin aims to make property investment easily available to the masses by eliminating the traditional barriers through the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Contracoin is a project of Contra Global. “
CONTRACOIN Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CONTRACOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CONTRACOIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CONTRACOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CONTRACOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CONTRACOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.