Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 22nd. One Apollo Currency coin can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges. Apollo Currency has a market capitalization of $34.91 million and $811,618.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded down 14.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00002435 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00032737 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $78.83 or 0.00245344 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00033863 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00005663 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001527 BTC.
Apollo Currency Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.