Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Over the last week, Wings has traded down 11.8% against the US dollar. Wings has a total market cap of $4.50 million and approximately $18,162.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wings coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0450 or 0.00000120 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00061417 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002667 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003670 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00022630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $308.38 or 0.00822488 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.85 or 0.00087609 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.25 or 0.00046014 BTC.
Wings Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Wings
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.