ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 10th. ReddCoin has a market cap of $124.45 million and approximately $219,989.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0043 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36,293.68 or 1.00027315 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00034542 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00009577 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $136.37 or 0.00375841 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.35 or 0.00458459 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $322.60 or 0.00889112 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00003197 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00007994 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.19 or 0.00066680 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003736 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reddcoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin includes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.