Color Platform (CURRENCY:CLR) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Color Platform coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges. Color Platform has a total market cap of $876,312.10 and approximately $81.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Color Platform has traded 9.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36,683.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $603.91 or 0.01646285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $165.70 or 0.00451701 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.11 or 0.00057548 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001337 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00004661 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000089 BTC.
Color Platform Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are many changes over Bitcoin which makes it not just another clone, one which includes using SHA3 instead of SHA2 or Scrypt. If compared to BTC, some significant changes have been done to basic system parameters. Transaction speed has increased by reducing the block generation rate down to 4 minutes and a total of 26 Million will be mined. “
Buying and Selling Color Platform
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Color Platform should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Color Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.