TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last week, TRON has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. One TRON coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00000224 BTC on popular exchanges. TRON has a market capitalization of $8.78 billion and $2.88 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001783 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002068 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000005 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,850,743,812 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,657,369 coins. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TRON is tron.network. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “TRON is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It allows the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them on a global scale within a decentralized ecosystem. TRON has finished its native token (TRX) migration to the mainnet. In addition, users can access the platform digital wallet, the TRON Wallet where it is possible to store and manage their digital assets, with support for desktop and mobile devices. Since July 24th, 2018, TRON acquired BitTorrent Inc. which is an Internet technology company based in San Francisco. It designs distributed technologies that scale efficiently, keep intelligence at the edge, and keep creators and consumers in control of their content and data. The TRX token is a cryptographic currency developed by TRON. Formerly an ERC-20 token, the TRX has now finished its migration to the TRON mainnet. This token is the medium for the users to exchange value between them when using the platform services. Whitepaper “
TRON Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.