SUN (CURRENCY:SUN) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. One SUN coin can now be purchased for approximately $33.02 or 0.00060364 BTC on major exchanges. SUN has a total market capitalization of $165.28 million and $315.51 million worth of SUN was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SUN has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.83 or 0.00065506 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.01 or 0.00266897 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $630.37 or 0.01152305 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00032187 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $395.34 or 0.00722684 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54,662.11 or 0.99921504 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
SUN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment, which focuses on the DeFi potential of TRON. Designed as the quintessential Bitcoin equivalent on the TRON network, SUN features zero VC investments, zero PE investments, no pre-mining or reserves for the team, and is wholly operated by the community through its open-source smart contracts. The project hopes to use SUN to promote the vigorous development and possibilities of TRON's DeFi self-governance community. “
SUN Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SUN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SUN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SUN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SUN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SUN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.