Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. One Neo coin can currently be bought for about $100.21 or 0.00182518 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Neo has traded up 7.3% against the US dollar. Neo has a total market cap of $7.07 billion and $1.75 billion worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.02 or 0.00065600 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.00087737 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00019847 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.98 or 0.00267686 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is an open source project driven by community. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.NEO was founded in 2014 and open sourced on GitHub in June 2015. Its MainNet was released in October 2016. Its vision of a “smart economy” was set up along with the project rebranding in 2017. NEO represents ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling Neo
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.