Digital Reserve Currency (CURRENCY:DRC) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. Digital Reserve Currency has a market capitalization of $7.78 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Digital Reserve Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Reserve Currency coin can currently be bought for $0.0078 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Digital Reserve Currency has traded down 20.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00017105 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.67 or 0.00291880 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001196 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Digital Reserve Currency Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Digital Reserve Currency was designed to become a decentralized digital store of value with a limited supply and a zero inflation rate. It was created during the COVID-19 crisis when fiscal and monetary policies have exposed serious vulnerabilities in the current financial system. 100% of the DRC token supply has been listed on the Uniswap decentralized exchange with an intentionally small market cap to allow early adopters to establish inexpensive exposure to DRC if they believe it will have a larger market in the future. “
Buying and Selling Digital Reserve Currency
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Reserve Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Reserve Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digital Reserve Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Reserve Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Reserve Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.