Xaya (CURRENCY:CHI) traded down 5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. In the last seven days, Xaya has traded up 36.1% against the dollar. One Xaya coin can now be bought for about $0.36 or 0.00000667 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Xaya has a market cap of $16.73 million and approximately $368,679.00 worth of Xaya was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 3rd, 2018. Xaya’s total supply is 55,561,328 coins and its circulating supply is 46,419,201 coins. Xaya’s official Twitter account is @XAYA_tech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Xaya’s official website is xaya.io. Xaya’s official message board is medium.com/@XAYA. The Reddit community for Xaya is https://reddit.com/r/chimaera and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “1inch exchange is a hackathon project which was presented at ETHNewYork in 2019. The project was created and developed by Sergej Kunz (co-founder & CEO) and Anton Bukov (co-founder & CTO). 1inch exchange is a DEX aggregator that executes a swap of tokens at the best price in one single transaction. It is a commonplace that a core problem of all DEXes (decentralized exchanges) is lack of liquidity due to the fact that DEXes is a relatively new concept. First of all, 1inch DEX aggregator is addressing the liquidity problem thus facilitating mass adoption. The optimizing algorithm splits up the trade across different exchanges. This allows you to have the most efficient way to exercise a transaction. 1inch protocol sources liquidity from a broad range of DEXes which truly makes it a single entry point to DeFi (decentralized finance) trading and creates an ecosystem experience. Chi Gastoken (CHI) is the native Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency of the 1inch exchange, facilitating transactions on the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Xaya
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xaya directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xaya should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xaya using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xaya Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xaya and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.