Validity (CURRENCY:VAL) traded down 12.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 4th. During the last seven days, Validity has traded up 132.3% against the dollar. Validity has a market cap of $34.17 million and $314,781.00 worth of Validity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Validity coin can currently be purchased for about $7.96 or 0.00014683 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00004706 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00020124 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $814.39 or 0.01501980 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Validity Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. Radium gives way to a new, fresh look, including a change of name — to Validity (VAL). The project still maintains its core functionalities, however, the team had felt that the name Radium did not convey quite the right message. The Validity rebrand is simply cosmetic and an effort to better align our outward appearance with our inner machinations. Users will get to keep their old RADS coins that will now be known as VAL. All exchanges and services will be adjusted accordingly. Users can also use the former Radium wallet or the newly-skinned Validity wallet to keep staking. “
Validity Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Validity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Validity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Validity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Validity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Validity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.