TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. TurtleCoin has a market capitalization of $37.57 million and $4.23 million worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded down 24.3% against the dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Beldex (BDX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded 44.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 61.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 100,473,841,557 coins. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol.
According to CryptoCompare, “TurtleCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight algorithm. It is a community-focused cryptocurrency which follows three simple tenets: Fast, Easy, Safe. “
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.