SparkPoint (CURRENCY:SRK) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One SparkPoint coin can now be bought for about $0.0144 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, SparkPoint has traded up 27.8% against the U.S. dollar. SparkPoint has a total market cap of $115.53 million and $6.83 million worth of SparkPoint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $46.70 or 0.00086382 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00019084 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.29 or 0.00068984 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $463.47 or 0.00857290 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,346.45 or 0.09889481 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.69 or 0.00101162 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.12 or 0.00044613 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SparkPoint Ecosystem is a decentralized payment gateway with integrated crypto exchanges, blockchain-based e-learning, gaming, and online store. SparkPoint Token (SRK) is the SparkPoint digital coin based on ERC-20 token standard following the Ethereum Blockchain. SRK is designed to power the four different platforms in the SparkPoint Ecosystem, viz., SparkX, SparkPlace, SparkPlay & SparkRoom being the digital wallet, e-commerce platform, gaming and application store & e-learning portal respectively. “
Buying and Selling SparkPoint
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparkPoint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SparkPoint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SparkPoint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SparkPoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparkPoint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.