Rentberry (CURRENCY:BERRY) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Rentberry has a total market capitalization of $512,283.01 and $2,338.00 worth of Rentberry was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rentberry coin can currently be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Rentberry has traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.90 or 0.00089472 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00019253 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.92 or 0.00069388 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $467.80 or 0.00855951 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,341.05 or 0.09772685 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.17 or 0.00100944 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.54 or 0.00044906 BTC.
Rentberry Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Rentberry offers users a fully operational long-term rental platform. It leverages blockchain technology to ensure seamless rental experience and allows for crowdsourcing to help tenants unfreeze millions of dollars tied up in rental security deposits. The Rentberry Token (BERRY) is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as a utility token on the Rentberry platform. “
Buying and Selling Rentberry
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rentberry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rentberry should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rentberry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rentberry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rentberry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.