RedFOX Labs (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One RedFOX Labs coin can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00000436 BTC on major exchanges. RedFOX Labs has a total market cap of $306.27 million and $2.65 million worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, RedFOX Labs has traded down 15.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $243.59 or 0.00454582 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $106.53 or 0.00198808 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $109.16 or 0.00203710 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00011699 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00004739 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 41.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00003540 BTC.
RedFOX Labs Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RedFOX Labs is a blockchain based tech company that identifies and builds unicorn business models for the emerging markets of Southeast Asia. It creates scalable solutions, aiming to unlock the true market potential on Komodo Platform, as well as to create market-leading companies in the e-commerce, e-media, e-travel and ride-hailing sectors. The RFOX coin will be used as a form of payment to contractors, developers, network operators, for security, bug bounties, discounts on certification and many more. The RFOX token will serve as the global currency within the RFOX-KMD enterprise world. RedFox announced a token swap to the Ethereum Network. The Swap took place on the 25th of October and in both exchanges currently listing RFOX (Liquid Exchange and P2PB2B) the swap will be completed automatically. “
Buying and Selling RedFOX Labs
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RedFOX Labs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RedFOX Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.