Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. Qwertycoin has a total market capitalization of $1.45 million and $167.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qwertycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Qwertycoin has traded 32.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Beldex (BDX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded up 82.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 39.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 130,721,819,192 coins. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @Qwertycoin_QWC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qwertycoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Qwertycoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qwertycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qwertycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.