OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One OKCash coin can now be bought for about $0.0632 or 0.00000118 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. OKCash has a market cap of $5.10 million and approximately $50,845.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, OKCash has traded down 9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,847.83 or 1.00488961 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.14 or 0.00039460 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00010840 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $110.94 or 0.00207028 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00001374 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001869 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00004656 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
OKCash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.