Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Neutron coin can now be purchased for about $0.0075 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Neutron has traded 32.8% lower against the dollar. Neutron has a total market capitalization of $292,431.44 and approximately $10.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Vortex Defi (VTX) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Theresa May Coin (MAY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- WinCash (WCC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Petrachor (PTA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- EduMetrix Coin (EMC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00010296 BTC.
Neutron Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutron is an SHA-256d crypto currency with a 79 second block time target and a 5 hour proof of stake maturity with a varying interest reward. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Neutron Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neutron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.