Modefi (CURRENCY:MOD) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 4th. Modefi has a market capitalization of $18.28 million and approximately $993,361.00 worth of Modefi was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Modefi has traded 25.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Modefi coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.20 or 0.00004104 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.44 or 0.00079034 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00019212 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.04 or 0.00068979 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $455.43 or 0.00848125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,228.29 or 0.09736343 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.57 or 0.00099760 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000313 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enable companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modefi Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Modefi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modefi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Modefi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modefi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modefi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.