Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Fusion has a total market capitalization of $123.98 million and approximately $15.13 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Fusion has traded 68.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Fusion coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.82 or 0.00003299 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,951.05 or 0.99342768 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 50.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002061 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 37.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00003032 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Buying and Selling Fusion
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.