Fantom (CURRENCY:FTM) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. During the last week, Fantom has traded up 27.4% against the US dollar. Fantom has a total market cap of $1.71 billion and $365.69 million worth of Fantom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fantom coin can currently be purchased for $0.67 or 0.00001241 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.45 or 0.00085940 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00019258 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.20 or 0.00068823 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $465.05 or 0.00860488 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,355.19 or 0.09908762 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.83 or 0.00101446 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00044833 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FANTOM is a new DAG based Smart Contract platform that intends to solve the scalability issues of existing public distributed ledger technologies. The platform intends to distinguish itself from the traditional block ledger-based storage infrastructure by attempting to employ an improved version of existing DAG-based protocols. The FANTOM platform adopts a new protocol known as the “Lachesis Protocol” to maintain consensus. This protocol is intended to be integrated into the Fantom OPERA Chain. The aim is to allow applications built on top of the FANTOM OPERA Chain to enjoy instant transactions and near-zero transaction costs for all users. The mission of FANTOM is to provide compatibility between all transaction bodies around the world and create an ecosystem that allows real-time transactions and data sharing at a low cost. “
Fantom Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fantom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fantom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fantom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.