EventChain (CURRENCY:EVC) traded 13.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. EventChain has a total market cap of $1.68 million and $33,578.00 worth of EventChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EventChain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0537 or 0.00000099 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, EventChain has traded up 12.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.61 or 0.00082389 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00019407 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.93 or 0.00070055 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $467.94 or 0.00864215 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5,327.41 or 0.09838837 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.59 or 0.00100825 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.96 or 0.00044249 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EventChain is a decentralized network that aimed at improving the ticketing industry, providing the additional benefits of using a blockchain as the a transaction and incentive layer. The EventChain system encourages everyone in the ecosystem, including all stake holders such as event managers of sport and concert events, party organizers, social clubs and ticket purchasers to sell or buy SmartTickets using EVC Tokens and other traditional payment methods. EVC is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling EventChain
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EventChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EventChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EventChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EventChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EventChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.