Empty Set Dollar (CURRENCY:ESD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Empty Set Dollar coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000283 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Empty Set Dollar has a total market cap of $68.92 million and approximately $275,477.00 worth of Empty Set Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Empty Set Dollar has traded 8.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.65 or 0.00065329 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $145.72 or 0.00267027 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $631.32 or 0.01156847 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.57 or 0.00032191 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $404.45 or 0.00741115 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,898.06 or 1.00596117 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Empty Set Dollar Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Empty Set Dollar (ESD) is an algorithmic stablecoin built to be the reserve currency of Decentralized Finance. ESD uses an algorithmic approach to maintaining price stability around a 1 USDC target. This approach relies on a tuned incentivization mechanism to reward actors who promote stability within the protocol. “
Buying and Selling Empty Set Dollar
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Empty Set Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Empty Set Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Empty Set Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Empty Set Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Empty Set Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.