Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded 29% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Elysian has a market capitalization of $350,052.39 and approximately $1.82 million worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elysian coin can now be bought for $0.0036 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Elysian has traded 13.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.39 or 0.00086523 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00019163 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001865 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.76 or 0.00068564 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $458.70 or 0.00855523 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,265.19 or 0.09820192 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.11 or 0.00100931 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.91 or 0.00044596 BTC.
Elysian Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elysian is a decentralized E-commerce platform that builds websites on the blockchain for E-commerce merchants. The platform improves security by storing data across a distributed private network using Ethereum's private side-chain for Proof-of-Authority consensus. In addition, the platform creates enhanced user experience through the implementation of Artificial Intelligence for virtual assistance and simple website navigation, and Virtual Reality to promote increased user engagement to lower bounce rates in E-commerce. “
Elysian Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysian should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elysian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.