Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded 15.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Delphy coin can currently be bought for $0.0186 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges. Delphy has a total market capitalization of $1.16 million and $84,648.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Delphy has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $47.68 or 0.00088104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00019327 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.35 or 0.00069021 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $467.01 or 0.00862954 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,383.21 or 0.09947291 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.89 or 0.00101435 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.36 or 0.00045011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Delphy is decentralised prediction market platform developed on the Ethereum network. Through the Delphy platform, users share their knowledge and predictions regarding the possibles outcomes of current & future events. At the moment Delphy is only focused on the digital assets markets, but their goal is to progress to different markets such as sports and politics. The DPY token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issue by Delphy, mainly used to buy/sell positions in the possible outcomes of an event. “
Buying and Selling Delphy
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Delphy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Delphy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.