Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. In the last seven days, Datum has traded down 18.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Datum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0037 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Datum has a market cap of $5.16 million and $165,938.00 worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $46.70 or 0.00086382 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00019084 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.29 or 0.00068984 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $463.47 or 0.00857290 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,346.45 or 0.09889481 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.69 or 0.00101162 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.12 or 0.00044613 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.