CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 4th. One CyberMiles coin can now be bought for $0.0274 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. CyberMiles has a total market capitalization of $21.96 million and approximately $6.02 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, CyberMiles has traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 36.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.73 or 0.00078459 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $306.91 or 0.00563481 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,366.63 or 0.99816722 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.83 or 0.00040071 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00010175 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004618 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.48 or 0.00206509 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001092 BTC.
CyberMiles Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CyberMiles is a new blockchain protocol that is being developed by 5xlab, a blockchain development laboratory. The protocol is an optimized version of the Ethereum blockchain for business and marketplace applications. The first pioneer of this blockchain will be the 5miles platform, a c2c marketplace operator. The CyberMiles blockchain is expected to empower the 5miles online marketplace which will feature a c2c trading platform, a community-based dispute resolution, structuring alternative payment and financing solutions for e-commerce and real-time promotions. The CyberMiles token (CMT) will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 compliant token until the CyberMiles blockchain is operational, thereafter, a CMT native token will be issued. The initial CMT based on ERC-20 would be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with native CMT issued on CyberMiles’ blockchain. “
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.