Crowd Machine (CURRENCY:CMCT) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Crowd Machine coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Crowd Machine has traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar. Crowd Machine has a total market capitalization of $110,323.87 and $658.00 worth of Crowd Machine was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.44 or 0.00079034 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00019212 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $37.04 or 0.00068979 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $455.43 or 0.00848125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,228.29 or 0.09736343 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.57 or 0.00099760 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000313 BTC.
Crowd Machine Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowd Machine is a highly capable blockchain-agnostic decentralized cloud and sofware app creation technology that allows developers and inexperienced users to create decentralized applications at up to 45x the speed of conventional development approaches. To achieve this, Crowd Machine is creating the Crowd Computer, a global decentralized app execution engine comprised of a p2p network of Crowd Virtual Machines (CVM) designed to execute smart contracts and dapps. These CVMs are rewarded with the Crowd Machine token (CMCT), an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Crowd Machine
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crowd Machine directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crowd Machine should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crowd Machine using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crowd Machine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crowd Machine and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.