carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. carVertical has a market cap of $12.71 million and $441,503.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One carVertical coin can now be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, carVertical has traded down 27.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.25 or 0.00084935 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00019136 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.51 or 0.00068524 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.14 or 0.00848615 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,245.44 or 0.09845025 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.79 or 0.00100954 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.68 or 0.00044449 BTC.
carVertical Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CarVertical is a blockchain-based vehicle history registry. The CarVertical will allow the network users to register their vehicles on the blockchain as a property and by installing a miner into the vehicle OBD slot (On-Board Diagnostics) generate a stream of real-time information that will be used to calculate the real value of the vehicle. In order to calculate the real value of a certain vehicle, the CarVertical team will use machine learning and advanced mathematical models. Furthermore, the CarVertical will feature a wallet that will serve as a gateway to most of their services, including the car's registration and maintenance records previously mentioned, and also perform insurance or technical inspection tasks. CarVertical token (CV) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to reward the network users that provide information about the vehicle. “
Buying and Selling carVertical
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade carVertical should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase carVertical using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.