Anyswap (CURRENCY:ANY) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Anyswap has a market capitalization of $176.26 million and approximately $7.25 million worth of Anyswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Anyswap has traded up 336.2% against the US dollar. One Anyswap coin can currently be bought for about $9.46 or 0.00017355 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.62 or 0.00065365 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $146.71 or 0.00269248 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $631.15 or 0.01158330 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00032106 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $402.97 or 0.00739562 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54,554.96 or 1.00123058 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross-chain swap protocol, based on Fusion DCRM technology, with automated pricing and liquidity system. Anyswap enables swaps between any coins on any blockchain which uses ECDSA or EdDSA as signature algorithm, including BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, LTC, FSN, etc. “
Anyswap Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anyswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Anyswap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Anyswap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Anyswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anyswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.