Royale Finance (CURRENCY:ROYA) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 20th. One Royale Finance coin can currently be bought for about $0.36 or 0.00000643 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Royale Finance has a total market cap of $3.62 million and approximately $2.09 million worth of Royale Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Royale Finance has traded 27.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.32 or 0.00062857 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $157.66 or 0.00280594 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $555.48 or 0.00988630 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00025822 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $367.57 or 0.00654186 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $56,033.19 or 0.99726626 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Royale Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Royale is a cross-chain De-Fi solution for the iGaming industry. Its user-centric platform creates Web 3.0 smart-backed liquidity that allows iGaming entrepreneurs to bootstrap innovation with the security and transparency of the blockchain. “
Royale Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Royale Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Royale Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Royale Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Royale Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royale Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.