42-coin (CURRENCY:42) traded 35% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. In the last seven days, 42-coin has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. One 42-coin coin can currently be bought for about $122,672.92 or 2.20158016 BTC on exchanges. 42-coin has a total market cap of $5.15 million and approximately $5,128.00 worth of 42-coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00012999 BTC.
- ICOBID (ICOB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MiloCoin (MILO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- iBank (IBANK) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PLNcoin (PLNC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Independent Money System (IMS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC.
42-coin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. 42-coin’s total supply is 42 coins. The official website for 42-coin is 42-coin.org. 42-coin’s official Twitter account is @42newchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everything about 42 coin is 42 – apart from the transaction fees and difficulty retargetting – 0.00000001 and 7.5mins. A scrypt coin with 42 coins max, a 42 second block time, with superblocks giving 10 times the standard block reward of 0.0000420 42's. 42 coin is a cryptocurrency with completed emission, fair distribution (no ICO, premine or instamine) and both private and public transaction support. The maximum supply of 42 coins makes the remaining 41.99 extremely rare. The innovative deflationary model provides a constant rise in incentives both for miners and long term investors. 42-coin delivers a hybrid of Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake transaction confirmation methods and represents a new way of securing the network against 51% attacks. “
42-coin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 42-coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 42-coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 42-coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 42-coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 42-coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.