Klaytn (CURRENCY:KLAY) traded 7.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 18th. During the last week, Klaytn has traded down 18.6% against the US dollar. One Klaytn coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.46 or 0.00004359 BTC on exchanges. Klaytn has a market cap of $6.05 billion and $141.69 million worth of Klaytn was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.11 or 0.00065651 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $156.98 or 0.00277704 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.40 or 0.00029008 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $405.29 or 0.00716971 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56,414.40 or 0.99797897 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $470.63 or 0.00832556 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- yearn.finance (YFI) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55,024.50 or 0.97339137 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kakao’s global public blockchain project Klaytn is an enterprise-grade, service-centric platform that brings user-friendly blockchain experience to millions. It combines the best features of both public blockchains (decentralized data & control, distributed governance) and private blockchains (low latency, high scalability) via an efficient 'hybrid' design. Klaytn is secured by participation from numerous highly-reputable brands around the globe, working together to create a reliable business platform atop a robust system of decentralized trust. “
Klaytn Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klaytn directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Klaytn should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Klaytn using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klaytn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klaytn and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.