HeartBout (CURRENCY:HB) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. Over the last week, HeartBout has traded 7% lower against the dollar. One HeartBout coin can currently be purchased for $0.0062 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges. HeartBout has a market cap of $329,262.86 and $482.00 worth of HeartBout was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.73 or 0.00069174 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.61 or 0.00020742 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001786 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $49.96 or 0.00089220 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $375.95 or 0.00671403 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001783 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.08 or 0.00039430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Social network HeartBout was designed to convert the time spent in social networking to user earnings, where users get their profit in the form of HB tokens for their activity as authors and voters. HeartBout (HB) is an Ethereum-based token that serves as the sole and fundamental token of the social network HeartBout.The. HB tokens are designed to encourage user activity within HeartBout social network and are directly tied to the advertising capacity of the social network, namely, allowing users to pay for advertising. “
Buying and Selling HeartBout
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeartBout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeartBout should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HeartBout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HeartBout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeartBout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.