Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded down 18.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 18th. One Fusion coin can currently be bought for $1.38 or 0.00002442 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Fusion has traded down 1.3% against the dollar. Fusion has a total market capitalization of $69.19 million and $4.02 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55,651.94 or 0.98449095 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 56.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00002865 BTC.
Fusion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Fusion Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fusion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.