ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 11th. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $1.18 million and approximately $84.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZrCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00000396 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded down 38.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.33 or 0.00067569 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $176.99 or 0.00296502 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00004994 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $435.97 or 0.00730358 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59,447.01 or 0.99588674 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.57 or 0.00019384 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $467.38 or 0.00782983 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.