Newscrypto (CURRENCY:NWC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 11th. One Newscrypto coin can now be bought for approximately $0.74 or 0.00001247 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Newscrypto has traded 15.5% higher against the dollar. Newscrypto has a market capitalization of $115.22 million and $1.63 million worth of Newscrypto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001681 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.37 or 0.00067911 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $175.49 or 0.00295186 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00005027 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $436.45 or 0.00734123 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59,433.47 or 0.99969371 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00019392 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $467.78 or 0.00786827 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The heart of the newscrypto platform is the NWC token, a Stellar Lumen compliant token that underpins all transactions for the newscrypto network. It is used to bind continuously updated and verified technical, environmental and fundamental data from the blockchain to its corresponding product as information for Newscrypto users. To simplify, it carries out transfers of value within the ecosystem. As such, the token has both utility and value-transfer functions within the network of applications build on top of the platform. “
Buying and Selling Newscrypto
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newscrypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newscrypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Newscrypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newscrypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newscrypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.