LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 11th. LockTrip has a total market capitalization of $97.42 million and approximately $108,010.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, LockTrip has traded 16% lower against the US dollar. One LockTrip coin can currently be bought for approximately $6.52 or 0.00010921 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00003409 BTC.
- Herbalist Token (HERB) traded down 92.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00000163 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LockTrip is an Ethereum-based hotel booking and vacation rental marketplace. LOC is an ERC20 utility token that serves as a currency on LockTrip's marketplace. “
Buying and Selling LockTrip
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LockTrip should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LockTrip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.