Klever (CURRENCY:KLV) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 11th. Over the last week, Klever has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar. Klever has a total market cap of $309.82 million and approximately $5.54 million worth of Klever was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Klever coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0913 or 0.00000153 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.37 or 0.00067782 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $177.08 or 0.00297292 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00004987 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $437.39 or 0.00734323 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59,535.68 or 0.99953797 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.80 or 0.00019809 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $471.02 or 0.00790796 BTC.
Klever Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Klever is a cryptocurrency platform designed to solve two big issues in crypto today. The crypto security problem and the user experience problem. Klever App enables participants to use the a vast selection of dapps on the blockchain, from games, entertainment, decentralized finance, and other p2p distributed ledger applications. The app's built-in Web Browser allows users to explore dapps, decentralized services, and products at the push of a button. “
Buying and Selling Klever
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klever directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Klever should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Klever using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klever Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klever and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.