FuzeX (CURRENCY:FXT) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 11th. One FuzeX coin can now be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. FuzeX has a market cap of $1.21 million and approximately $178.00 worth of FuzeX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, FuzeX has traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.79 or 0.00054878 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00020482 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $49.88 or 0.00083475 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $366.36 or 0.00613169 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.36 or 0.00040768 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00032038 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FuzeX is an Ethereum-based ecosystem that allows users to convert fiat into cryptocurrencies in real time. With FuzeX card, you can bridge the gap between your online funds and the ones in your pocket. Token holders are able to purchase FuzeX Cards and are also entitled to cheaper annual fees. “
Buying and Selling FuzeX
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzeX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FuzeX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FuzeX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FuzeX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzeX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.