Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. One Status coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000266 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Status has traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar. Status has a market capitalization of $534.09 million and $82.87 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.36 or 0.00055949 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.99 or 0.00022461 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.39 or 0.00083679 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $365.43 or 0.00631906 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
Status Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.